Sunday, January 15, 2012

I am many things....

I am many things.
This is why I have decided to blog.

I am a wife.
I am a daughter (and daughter-in-law).
I am a sister & sister-in-law.
I am a best friend, a good friend and an acquaintance.
I am a doctor of physical therapy.
I am a runner.
I am a quilter, crafter, home-made queen.
I am an experiementer.
I am a lover of Christ and my community.
I am a thinker.
I am a conserver and recycler.
I am a do-er.
I am a problem solver...

for all these reasons, and many more, I thought I would share my experiences, experiments, thoughts and creativity with others, or perhaps at least just write it down for myself.

this will be a window into my pursuit of a whole life -

physically fitness & food as well as my journey to a more ecological/green life)
spirituallythrough my living in community with those in the Eastside of Atlanta and with Christ
emotionally - using the outlet of creativity of art, crafts, words

and I am sure there will be more ways as we go along in this journey.

I will probably post only once a week, and usually on Fridays which is my day off from my "day job" of being a Physical Therapist...

so here it goes!

1 comment: